Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Routine please?

Do you ever have those days where you just can't seem to get it together?  Where the house is a never ending disaster, laundry just keeps growing, dishes never leave the sink?? Where there is no routine??  This seems to be a constant battle with me ever since I was pregnant and especially since Mason has joined our family.  Granted a newborn is a life changer and fully occupies the majority of my time, but I still feel like I should be able to get more things accomplished or at least get into the swing of things.  Things like not burning dinner, which was the case tonight.  I basically have five more weeks until I join the working force again.  Ahh!!  I don't know how I'll cope with everything at that point.  It doesn't help matters that there are boxes which still need to be unpacked and an entire storage unit which needs to be cleaned out by the end of October. 

And most importantly, there's a BABY who needs to be cuddled and loved on, and don't forget fed.  I just keep telling myself that I will never get these 12 weeks back. These are sweet times, tiring at times, but all the same special moments. 

Remember self, the house can wait, but time with Mason cannot...

No comments:

Post a Comment