Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy Anniversary




On Tuesday, the 2nd of October, Hubby and I celebrated two years of marriage.  Seems like we have had a busy two years, particularly this last year.  New house with land.  New baby.  Trying to sell old house. 

I couldn't imagine life with anyone else.  Hubby is definitely my match from God.  Definitely worth the wait.  I feel like he balances me out and even challenges me to strive harder for what I want.  He loves me for who I am and shows that to me on a daily basis in even the smallest gesture.  

Now seeing him as a dad, just reaffirms my love for him and that God's plan is bigger than mine at times.  He is such a wonderful dad to Mason and when I see him talking to Mason and Mason starting to grin at him, I'm flooded with an overwhelming amount of love.  He's such a strong role model for our son and I hope that Mason will understand this and follow in his daddy's footsteps. 

That day two years ago, we knew we were at the beginning of an adventure.  We had no idea what it would look like, only that we were in it together and it was going to be one heck of a ride.  Looking back so far, it has definitely been that!  I'm excited to see what the next years hold for us, what God has planned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment