Friday, October 12, 2012

Doctor Visit


Yesterday was Mason's two month doctor's visit, which means our first vaccinations.  I held him while he was given the shots and let's just say that this was one sad momma.  As soon as the nurse poked his cubby little thigh, he started wailing and I had to look away as tears welled up.  Three pokes and then came two bright blue crayon band aids.  His wailing didn't last too long thankfully, Hubby and I cuddled him, quickly dressed him and got the heck out of there. 

Hubby went on to work so Mason and I headed back home.  Normally, Mason doesn't really make much noise in the car but this time he had plenty to say.  No, he didn't cry.  He "talked".  I can only imagine what he was really telling me...then he feel asleep. And that is how we spent the majority of our day. Plenty of sleep and cuddles.



As to his doctor's report...excellent.  He is 12 pounds 1 ounce and 24 and 1/2 inches.  We have one long and lean little man!


No comments:

Post a Comment