Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Life as we know it...now

Since my last post (which seems like ages ago) life has changed and I must say, though challenging at times, it has definitely changed for the better.   

Meet Mason James...8 lbs. 14 oz. 20 in.


He decided to make his appearance 5 days after the "estimated" due date and 3 days before my scheduled induction. 

Mason is almost one month old.  I find myself still looking at him in amazement...that this precious little person heard my heartbeat for over 9 months and that he is a part of Hubby and me.  I cannot get over what a miracle this entire experience has been for me.  Just to look at Mason and see how perfectly God formed him from his head full of dark hair to his little fingernails and toenails. 




It is amazing the amount of love that this little guy has brought into our lives.  We wouldn't want it any other way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment