Monday, July 16, 2012

37 weeks


Baby Update:  37 weeks

According to my weekly email from http://www.thebump.com/, baby is the size of a watermelon.  I can believe it, alittle bigger than the watermelon that I'm holding, but I can relate.  I'm really at the awkward stage while trying to move around, whether it be getting out of the couch or the bed, even gettting dressed.  Not an easy task and sometimes requires some help from Hubby. 

Baby Mason continues to treat me like a punching bag, but I do believe he's calming down some, maybe due to his lack of space as he continues to grow.  I really enjoy feeling him move and it is amazing to think that we will be meeting him soon. 

And yes, that watermelon is from our garden.  Delicious and enjoyed by Baby Mason and me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment