Monday, December 3, 2012

One Year Ago

Bright and early on the morning of December 2nd, 2011, I took a test. One of the most important tests of my life.  Little did I realize how my life would completely change with the results.

Just one word. Pregnant. 

For the past 9 months, I waited and wanted to see those lines and now they were before me. I was shocked.  I couldn't believe that a little one had started growing within me. It was surreal.  I took two other tests and sure enough each one showed positive.   

Oh, how life has changed. Amazing, how I am a mom now.  A title that I had always desired. Even though at first it was intimidating and still is at times. I just knew I wanted to experience motherhood.

And what a ride it has been so far and we are just in the beginning of our story.




No comments:

Post a Comment