Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Hadley Marie : 2 Months :


My sweet Hadley,

2 months now and your sweet personality is shining through. You are extremely alert these days and enjoy "talking" with us. The best part of this age is that you really respond to us with your beautiful smile. Your smile just melts me. You continue to be an excellent nurser and thankfully are providing me with sleep through the night (which I know will not always be the case). You are such a dainty little girl and I'm having to contain myself from continuously expanding your wardrobe. You are weighing in at 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches. 

Some pictures from this past month:






 .

I just look at you in awe, my sweet girl. Always remember that you are fearfully and wonderfully made, every inch of you. 

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment