Saturday, October 11, 2014

Hadley Marie ::1 month::


It's hard for me to grasp already that I'm once again doing monthly updates on the newest member of our family. Hadley Marie made us a family of 4 on September 10th at 4:42 a.m. (her birth story will be shared soon) weighing in at 7 lbs. 2 oz. 19 in.  She is settling in to the chaos which makes up our household these days and seems to go with the flow of things. Her favorite things are sleeping, eating, stretching out, and wondering where all the noise is coming from that she keeps hearing and who the little person is that keeps sticking things in her face. She's a noisy little sleeper so she's already made the move to her crib and seems to enjoy it. Breastfeeding is thankfully going well, and has been from the moment she latched on soon after delivery. She is a consistent eater every couple of hours, which makes for a tired mama throughout the night, but she's actually really efficient so each feeding isn't taking very long.  She had several rough days that involved more crying than usual, so I'm limiting my dairy intake which has seemed to help. I have found that babywearing is the greatest thing ever with Hadley because this time around, my time to just sit around is limited, so I can get things completed around the house (or chase/entertain a toddler) and keep Hadley cuddled up close to me.  She especially loves to get her naps out during this time. Just a few snapshots of life so far...







Dearest Hadley, I continue to be amazed that you are here in our lives now after feeling you and nurturing you for 40 weeks. Time flies by as I'm fully aware of now and I'm enjoying see you grow. Welcome to our world little one, I'm trying my best to embrace each and every moment. 
All my love, momma

No comments:

Post a Comment